AboutMev2.2 - Personal Portfolio Resume Template

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
R

Razu1986

SN Donator
SN Confirmed Member
Mar 16, 2018
Credits
AboutMe is a Full Responsive Personal Template built on Bootstrap Framework (v3.3.7), HTML5/CSS3 and JQuery. Its wonderful features can be used to develop any personal website for Designer, Freelancer, Engineer, Architect, photographer, Author, Writer, Blogger, Marketing Director, System Analyst, Technologist, Physician, Teacher, Technician, Consultant, Real Estate Broker, Chef, Dentist, Event Planner, Fashion Designer, Interior Designer, Web Designer, Journalist, Plumber or any other professional person. This template can be used to Showcase your personal Resume, Portfolio, Service, Team, Blog, Activity, Events, Books, App.

AboutMe has various Homepage styles and Blog, Service, Portfolio Details Page with fully responsive design. Indeed, you will be able to showcase your site on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. It has many features like CSS3 and jQuery animations, portfolio filtering, testimonial, pricing tables, Working Ajax Contact and Quote Form and many other things which are easy to personalize. All the codes are clean and well organized. Also have proper help documentation. It looks great with all types of devices. Try out the demo.

ab22.png

Attachments