Xenforo Adding Shortcuts to Postbit

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
F

fafahhfsdh

Jul 12, 2018
Credits
Selamun Aleykum scriptznull Family ...

Short Stories for Pospiting I will Attach. And that happens in this way, your information Those who want to understand the logic they apply themselves.
  • Future Thread Series.
  • Additional Topics will open.
  • Comments on this post will continue as Ed .

I am adding the part of the postbit and the subject. I make adjustments in the "Message_user_info" template.
This code is in the template " {Xen: helper UserBanner, $ User, 'Wrapped'} "

Code:
Code:
<Div Class="AvatarExtra" Style=" Position: Inherit;
"><A Href="{Xen:link Conversations/Add, '', 'To={$User.Username}'}" Style=" Width: 30px; Display: Inline-Block; Text-Align: Center; Color: White; Z-Index: 1; Font-Size: 16px;
"><Span Class="Fa Fa-Envelope"></Span></A><A Href="{Xen:link Search/Member, '', 'User_id={$User.User_id}'}" Style=" Width: 50px; Display: Inline-Block; Text-Align: Center; Color: White; Z-Index: 1; Font-Size: 16px;
"><Span Class="Fa Fa-Comments"></Span></A>
<A Href="{Xen:link Search/Member, '', 'User_id={$User.User_id}', 'Content=Thread'}" Style=" Width: 34px; Display: Inline-Block; Text-Align: Center; Color: White; Z-Index: 1; Font-Size: 16px;
"><Span Class="Fa Fa-Commenting"></Span></A>
</Div>

I hope I have been useful ...
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
I am adding the part of the postbit and the subject.
I am adding the part of the postbit and the subject.
I am adding the part of the postbit and the subject.dfadf

M

madil

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 7, 2016
Credits
i need tutor for install script sofware xen

M

madil

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 7, 2016