Ahrefs Group Buy

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.

Jan 31, 2019
Credits
I just want to quickly chime in and say I am currently subscribed to the standard plan and I share access with my assistant without any problems whatsoever. We're even logged in at the same time quite often too. I think it's relatively safe if you don't have more than 2 people max logged in at any given time, so it might be smart to create a private group chat in instant messenger with all participants so anyone who buys in can quickly reach out and see who all might be trying to use the ahrefs at the same time. It shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone remains diligent and communicates effectively within the group chat whenever they need to use any of the tools.

P

Pee

Sep 2, 2019
Credits
I dont think it going to work because of the different ip-addresses of the group members. Ahref will detect it and ban that account

R

rhymeguy

Oct 22, 2019
localhost
Credits
I dont think it going to work because of the different ip-addresses of the group members. Ahref will detect it and ban that account
You might be right, but what if all agree to use VPN?

C

codebin

May 10, 2018
Credits
Is this still open , I am still intrested in it as well.

D

decoyo

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 6, 2018
Credits
I just want to quickly chime in and say I am currently subscribed to the standard plan and I share access with my assistant without any problems whatsoever. We're even logged in at the same time quite often too. I think it's relatively safe if you don't have more than 2 people max logged in at any given time, so it might be smart to create a private group chat in instant messenger with all participants so anyone who buys in can quickly reach out and see who all might be trying to use the ahrefs at the same time. It shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone remains diligent and communicates effectively within the group chat whenever they need to use any of the tools.
I'm sure that could work, but what people usually do is setup a proxy/VPN, and then log on through that. Yes, it adds to cost, but it sucks having your account shut down for "suspicious activity."