Magento Any better magento 2.3 theme except infortis Ultimo

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Y

yobin82

SN Confirmed Member
Mar 21, 2019
Credits
infortis Ultimo theme has not been update almost half year, any other better theme I can use?

Y

yobin82

SN Confirmed Member
Mar 21, 2019
Credits
You can use infinit theme far better then Ultimo
Thanks for sharing this information. Looks more beautiful. Not sure if the coding is high quality and easy customization?

R

Reinerbear

Super VIP
Jul 20, 2019
Credits
The pagespeed-score is only 71/100 (PageSpeed Insights) - that is not really good for a theme that claims to be optimized or am I wrong?

N

newimage

V.I.P +
Apr 16, 2017
Credits
fastest is cool,and porto is cool,and dn't use claue,and others theme ,bug is very hard to fixed,and best theme is luma~