WinSys32

Administrator
Staff member
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Global Moderator
Awards
WinSys32 submitted a new resource:

Brivium - Credits premium - Credits Premium

This add-on involves in almost activities on Xenforo with a lot of functions. It controls the whole transactions by credits. It is an integral part of your site based on Xenforo.

Credits Premium provides lots of functions for creating and managing virtual points on XenForo. Install Credits Premium and see your users interaction soar by offering them points which could be used to view certain topics, exchange for downloads or even real items. There are 8 groups of functions of this add-on...
Read more about this resource...

Tutifruti

The Cruel Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Awards
Verry nice plugin ! Just the best plugin for create market on xenforo

Zoomer

Master VIP
Master VIP
SN Trader
Awards
I had to remove the whole quotation gadget. It seem to just put together all posts and say they are spam?

But I wanted to expand on my above post about cleaning up files. You ban members for leeching, which is fine. It is part of the Forum Rules. But if you leech elsewhere and don't even clean up the back-links in the files you are posting = how can anybody take you serious about the SN forum rules?
You making clear that you think you are standing above the rules of other forums, like NulledForums (which I value very much and donate to regularly), to obtain content to re-post on SN and think that's OK. At the same time you remove members on SN as they allegedly post content from SN to post on other websites! As a staff member on any forum you should respect rules of other forums as if they are the rules on your own forum. To apply double standards for you and your members is morally questionable at best. As I paid here for VIP membership, I do on a number of other forums as well. I am not comfortable to download content at one forum to upload on another. You can call me an idiot. I expect of the staff at forums I frequent the same kind of respect towards other forums.

Thank you very much for your attention and future consideration. Zoomer
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
I think you want to check and re-adjust your spam bot settings. Maybe general settings of Xenforo. As you can see in above post your automatic settings make no sense at this point. There is clearly no spam to be merged.
If it is not related to the spam bot settings I would think you have a rather serious issue with your Xenforo installation.
Obviously you can delete above post as well, as it seems you did with the post before. Is it really to much to ask to receive a short answer for a post? To just delete what questions the status quo is poor.