Question Clone a site

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
U

U232

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 25, 2017
Credits
Cloning the HTML of a website is simple. But that is only cosmetic. In order to truly clone a website (HTML and all the backend) you need to know how to code. It is not a trivial task and I don't think you will find anyone willing to do it for free. If you are truly serious about doing it, your best bet would be to hire a freelancer. Either that, or start learning PHP and javascript. ;)

J

JustMeTbh

May 10, 2019
Credits
Cloning the HTML of a website is simple. But that is only cosmetic. In order to truly clone a website (HTML and all the backend) you need to know how to code. It is not a trivial task and I don't think you will find anyone willing to do it for free. If you are truly serious about doing it, your best bet would be to hire a freelancer. Either that, or start learning PHP and javascript. ;)
As U232 points out, cloning the design of a website (The HTML & CSS) isn't that hard, it can be done fairly quickly.
However if you'd like any actual functionality to this website (The Backed) you'll need to know how to code, as that isn't just something you can steal, without having access to the sever it's hosted on.

Reactions: Eddiedacoder
P

Ponti93

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 24, 2019
Credits
Hi,
Is there anyone who can help with cloening a site?
I looked everywhere to find a script for crypto ads, staking script, where members can gain our tokens for free.

Here is a sample. hashingadspace . com
To clone the frontend you can use httrack (its free to download) but the backend as others have pointed out, isnt clonable without some knowledge of php.

undercontr

undercontr

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 11, 2019
Credits
Hi,
Is there anyone who can help with cloening a site?
I looked everywhere to find a script for crypto ads, staking script, where members can gain our tokens for free.

Here is a sample. hashingadspace . com
Frontend clone is simple but even in some websites, some pages are generated simultanously by backend code based on server-client communication and website crawler cant clone the information that not exists as a “route”.

For backend clone with exact same codes without access to the server, just impossible. Well you can always reverse engineering the application but that is just not useful if you dont know key variable, class and function names from the original code.

E

emonislam2000

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 1, 2018
Credits
nice answer

Reactions: kocsis