Games CS:GO vs Warface, why games like warface didn't reached the fame?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
M

Mizael

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 16, 2019
Credits
For the past years I have played Warface a lot, it's a great game with greats mechanics, you can do almost cinematics actions in it. It's really a great game.

But I've got a question, what does makes CS:GO such a great game or worth playing? The competitive scene? Or just the nostalgia of playing the old CS 1.6 in the childhood? I question that because the mechanics are very outdated and also the graphics.

What do you think about the future of CS:GO?
What can be done to attract the new-age FPS players?

R

redaim

Dec 16, 2019
Cybernet
Credits
I would say that CS has the market and the hype since the older days 1.6, Now is this worth playing?
Both yes and no, The nostalgia keeps us playing it, some does it for fun, other for competitive.

Butfor me i would say there is atleast 100 other games better then CS:GO Such as Warface.

The future of CS:GO is hard to say,
Making it free = more cheaters
Transactions for skins etc is what keeps them alive.

But the market is big thats why its still not dead, even to this day users is still playing 1.6.
To attract the new-age FPS players i would say hype, market and something new.