Question Divi or Elementor?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
M

Maldygg

Jul 12, 2019
Credits
If u mean which is easier to get and less complicated go with Elementor, Divi gets buggy with longer pages, not saying its bad but u'll have some headscratches with Divi.

1nf0t3ch

1nf0t3ch

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 21, 2019
Credits
what bad things have you heard? the only thing i find bad is their support. but i feel like its very cheap price for the value you get, so i figure they saved on support. also id imagine they get spammed with non related plugin/coding questions so they cant/wont really help.

but their facebook group is very active and you will get fast help there most of the time. i havent looked all too deep into divi but im a huge elementor fanboi
$49 for ONE website a year.
NO Lifetime

So, what's "the value" if support is poor?

If you only have 1 website, then OK.

If you want good value, no bloat & good support, OxygenBuilder - which is a website, not page builder. You need to kow, HTML, CSS, JavaScript as it has a steep learning curve.

You could try Brizy, relatively new, but has much promise & has limited life time offer.

The only way is to try them & make up your own mind & not rely on what "others" say or think. OxygenBuilder you can try on line & has 60 day money back.

Cleostra Prin

Cleostra Prin

Dec 15, 2018
Credits
Elementor is a better option, most users are using elementor because of other integrations and wide selection of templates.