Do i must use presta or magento

robotko

Awards
Without a doubt, Prestashop is a much simpler platform to understand, easy to configure, with many solutions to problems you may face throughout your store configuration and a very large community ready to help. I also recommend WooCommerce, I used Prestashop and I started using WooCommerce and it is certainly excellent. But between these two, I choose prestashop clearly stated.
Word! Also presta si best choose for budget oriented projects. :)

pasqui_86

Awards
magento is more complex than prestashop ( from configuration to customization ). i use prestashop and i'm not beginner :D

dreamweaver1234

Awards
Prestashop is actually great cms but have so much paid modules, not all of them is nulled. Magento is less user friendly

x99

Awards
I would recommend Prestashop. Easy to customize and there's a very active community.

Fabian Urrutia

Awards
I'm working with both, and use magento for big business with a lot of products, works better.

But for small business i prefeer prestashop (actually 1.7), works more easy for the final client, and the configuration is more easy, has a better cost for the client.

panosz

Awards
With Magento you can make o more complicated e-shops with better UX and layouts
Prestashop (1.7) is much easier but you have restrictions to design

am123

Awards
Prestashop if it is to be a shop controlled by you or an IT employee, Magento if the entire service is entrusted to an experienced external agency - which of course costs money but gives unlimited possibilities.

saniaja

Awards
Prestashop is you choice, especially if you are new in setting up online stores. But remember, Prestashop Forever bugged.