Question Envato - Purchase Code Verification

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
R

rohit09

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 11, 2018
Credits
They needs your email id / Codes to verify. Which is almost impossible to bypass..

But most of the theme or plugis use them to upgrade the app not interrupt at running.

U

Ulisses A Jadanhi

Jul 20, 2018
Credits
I would like to have this script nulled spyDoctor from Codecanyon

Arslan 10227

Arslan 10227

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 1, 2019
Credits
can any one fix errors in android studio project I tried to remove purchase code check in universal webview 2.5.0 and removed the registration code config.aar but there are a few errors can anyone fix these errors

Q

QueensHighVillage

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 12, 2019
Credits
Its actually quite hard to achieve this, the reason being that the codes are verified against a database. Only way to bypass would be to gain access to this database and do SQL Injection to inject any random code or SQL Extraction to extract the existing codes in the database with corresponding emails. Both ways are almost impossible because of the server sided security

A

alsorory

SN Confirmed Member
May 22, 2019
Credits
It is very hard i think, but if a smart programmer could hack it, i don't think he can share it with us here

C

cyberLee

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 10, 2017
Credits
well its not that hard very easy so long as you are a very good developer and understand the logic behind each code perfectly u can help out anyone to learn how to null and bypass each envanto script based on any php backend framework and any other technology only apart from ruby rails and some other programming languages that i have not yet worked with u can reach me by sending me a private message

Reactions: Arslan 10227