Gaming Avatar Packs 1.1

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
N

Nullz

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 19, 2014
Netherlands
www.scriptznull.nl
Credits
Gaming avatar packs to add to your forum, 60 150x150 avatars.

You will need Avatar Gallery

Installation: Upload each avatar to your forum root. Your new avatars should now show up in the Avatar Gallery.

*Do not upload the zip folders*

Pack includes
  • Watch Dogs
  • Minecraft
  • Call of Duty:Ghosts
  • Titanfall Fan Pack
  • Destiny
  • The Last of Us
  • More to come!!
All game images belong to the respected game companies and owners i do not own the images, i simply just made them into avatar format for you to use.
Download link: http://scriptznull.com/resources/gaming-avatar-packs.165/

Last edited: