Get Lynda.com account for free (100% free premium account)

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
T

tisna

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 18, 2019
Credits
  1. First of all you need to get a random(disposable) Houston address, because it will not work with your real address. To create Houston account click here.
  2. Now you need to register in houston library so you can get a houston library card number.
  3. With the help of details that you got from Step 1 fill up the houston library form.. (e.g name, address, city(which would be ‘Houston’), state(texas), phone number,)
  4. Now when you have done you will get a temporary user id , Note that down.
  5. Finally go to lynda by clicking Here.
  6. Put “houstonlibrary.org” in the field. And create a new profile then you will be asked for library card number (put temorary user id in library card number).
  7. Lynda will ask you to put your new password, just fill what you want.
  8. Now lynda will ask you that whether you have any old account or not. Just click on “No i dont have any”.
  9. As you dont have any account, you will be asked for an email address. Put your email address there and Done!! upload_2019-6-18_13-51-49.gif
Now you have successfully created premium Lynda’s account for free.

NOTE: This is legit way of creating account no hacks and nothing so there is no chance to get banned or blocked from Lynda

Attachments

B

bee777

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 10, 2016
Credits
Excellent! Tomorrow I'll become a Houston citizen :33:)8-|

B

balafreelancer87

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 27, 2018
Credits
Very Thanks!!.. Its working.. i followed above steps... I used VPN proxy for US ip address..

D

donmega_icecube

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 6, 2018
Credits
i'm in Canada so i didn't have to use the VPN, however i did have a friend in Africa who tried it and needed to access a VPN for it to work.
but i gotta say, both went so smooth with the provided simple detailed steps, both accounts are working.

thanks a million

E

ELGHOST22

Aug 29, 2019
Credits
Very Thanks!!.. Its working.. i followed above steps.

B

banama

Sep 17, 2019
Credits
Excellent! Tomorrow I'll become a Houston citizen

S

Sardwyn

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 8, 2018
Credits
I'm in the UK, didn't use a proxy or VPN and it worked flawlessly. Many thanks!

tanvir706

tanvir706

SN Confirmed Member
May 11, 2017
Credits
Excellent! Tomorrow I'll become a Houston citizen

E

EvilERFL

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 14, 2018
Credits
Once I have done this can I update my user profile with my actual address and info?

M

Maldygg

Jul 12, 2019
Credits
It's a bit outdated but can anyone tell me if this still works ?