Offer Glorify Cloud tool for Images & More !

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
B

badboybackagain

Mar 18, 2016
Credits
I cannot see 97 USD deal. Can someone please help.

E

EvilERFL

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 14, 2018
Credits
The price is good for what they offer. This seems to be fairly new so the more people that adopt early on - the better chance it will grow and have new features.

E

EvilERFL

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 14, 2018
Credits
**RANT** - Ok I know this site has plenty of free and useful things, but this is a limited offer at a god price. Being in the category of "LTD and SaSS Deals" I came to this page knowing it was not a freebie. People please - don't harass the poster for this costing money. He/She was nice enough to post a deal up for everyone to take advantage of. Personally I see just as much advantage in these kinds of offers as I do in free stuff, maybe a bit more to since it will be updatable in the future without re-nullling. The free stuff is great to experiment with. But once you start using it commercially it's time to break down and buy it. So if you do stuff like this for a living, this was a great early adopter deal. Personally I hope more things like this get posted. i hate to spend money where I don't have to, but there are times when I have to, so deals and coupons are great!!