Request GoJek clone

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Z

Zgembo

Nov 3, 2018
Credits
Hi there ,

Looking if someone has purchased( would like to hear your experience with the product/company) or somehow have this : GoJek Clone - Discover your all services in Single App

Any of packages ( preferably Shark package).

Here is the thing: I need to really test the whole product and figure out how much i need to invest in dev to get it working as per my requirements. As with all clones , they are very generic and more or less with tons of bugs that you discover when you really put it under scope in local environment( demo they have on website does not allow many things to be set in order to do real world testing/QA) . At high price tag I am not willing to buy something that I will find useless and money wasted but I am willing to pay $1000 US for a chance to get it and test it my way. At least I will loose way less if it turns out that it does not make sense to customize it because too many things are bad/broken. The interesting thing is that I offered same deal to the company who owns product, I said I pay you money to be able to test it, like " renting" it for 3 months, after that if i like it i will buy your product , if not i will delete all code ( i don't use illegal copies in production ) and you can keep money. They refused , they want me to buy their product and pay total amount upfront, no refund. When i hear something like that I am even more suspicious about company and makes me think about them as a scammers.
Anyway, I would really appreciate if someone outhere has this product and is willing to do this deal and.. make some money as well.
Thanks.

O

olimpia sistemas

Sep 1, 2019
Credits
I can't send inbox message, can you send me a link in pastbin?

Z

Zgembo

Nov 3, 2018
Credits
I have V3Cube for android and ios. If you are interested you can send me a message to the inbox
Hey Luisdemo , there are number of people interested in this , can you give us some response ? Thanks.

A

Aditya Bhimrajka

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 20, 2017
India
Credits
I am ready to buy this if someone has it, for couple of dollars

Isaac Ongoma

Isaac Ongoma

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 15, 2018
Credits
I am ready to buy this if someone has it, for couple of dollars
Hello bro, Do you have installation manual for this resource you shared?
V3Cube Taxi On Demand Uber Clone
I bought it but I can not be able to run.

C

cyberLee

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 10, 2017
Credits
send m
Hello bro, Do you have installation manual for this resource you shared?
V3Cube Taxi On Demand Uber Clone
I bought it but I can not be able to run.
send me a message i can help you out with the installation at a free cost if u are interested but u need to buy a dedicated server for it to work perfectly fine

L

liana2

Feb 6, 2020
India
Credits
Bro please show installation tutorial here, cannot pm in this forum.

K

kalayak

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 18, 2018
Credits
gojek clone is better than uber clone. please share gojek clone