Question Help Me With AVS Plugins

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
R

Raja

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 17, 2018
Credits
Which version do you installed?
What is version of plugin?

What is URL of site?

L

leofivecs

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 30, 2018
Credits
Make sure you have write permission/access for videos. Most cases plugins works.

L

leofivecs

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 30, 2018
Credits
They do not guarantee a 100% permanent functionality of the video embedder. As They using 3rd party website. If they (3rd party website ) changed their structure video embedder will not function. however it can be fixed if you have purchased script from site. they do provide fix for this.

A

Asif Shaikh

Apr 19, 2019
Credits
I Think you should reupload the plugins and move the file according to instuction on your server

Instuctions Are Here:-
IMPORTANT: This plugin requires AVS 7.x+.
For older versions, please use the previous version of Mass Embedder Plugin.

1. Make sure your server has php-curl installed.
2. Upload and overwrite the files inside /upload/ folder that come along
with this zip to your site. Example: upload it to /public_html/ or /htdocs/
(make sure you dont upload the folder named: "Upload", just its content inside.)
3. Access the Mass Grabber in Siteadmin -> Videos -> Mass Embedder
4. Thats all. Enter an URL containing multiple videos on it (like a search results page, or any video browsing page) and it will automatically embed all videos found on that page.

Xsphere

Xsphere

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 2, 2018
Credits
I Think you should reupload the plugins and move the file according to instuction on your server

Instuctions Are Here:-
IMPORTANT: This plugin requires AVS 7.x+.
For older versions, please use the previous version of Mass Embedder Plugin.

1. Make sure your server has php-curl installed.
2. Upload and overwrite the files inside /upload/ folder that come along
with this zip to your site. Example: upload it to /public_html/ or /htdocs/
(make sure you dont upload the folder named: "Upload", just its content inside.)
3. Access the Mass Grabber in Siteadmin -> Videos -> Mass Embedder
4. Thats all. Enter an URL containing multiple videos on it (like a search results page, or any video browsing page) and it will automatically embed all videos found on that page.
This is exactly what i did ! php-curl is installed !

T

theChampion

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 9, 2019
Credits
I have the same problem.
Someone has fix?

Goga

Goga

Sep 26, 2018
Credits
Hi
I have found solution. You just have to create category first. First create some categories and back to mass embedder, past your url and choose wich category you want to store video and launch. Working perfect by my side now :)

D

Dixons

Nov 3, 2019
Earth
Credits
Also all avs plugins are out of date here. i believe you get mass embed 2.8 here but avs updated it to 3.2 already. so i guess that some sites wont work anymore with 2.8 ( diff embed codes?)