Question How to hack website database

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prospecmarley

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 4, 2019
Credits
[TD]hello guys is it possible for me to hack website database if yes please what are the procedures?[/TD]

Reactions: bdkamrul550
D

denek

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 12, 2019
Credits
there are so many DBA(Oracle,Postgre,Mysql,Mongo,Mssql etc..) and operating system. which are we talking about ?

L

lomeris

Sep 26, 2019
Credits
There are many vectors.
  • You can check if the DP port is open and try to brute-force DB username and password
  • You can search for DB management page like MyAdmin and brute-force DB username and password
  • SQL injection in the web page
  • SQL backup stored somewhere on the web root
  • DB and credentials are stored on public git repository

N

nguyenquyet

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 9, 2019
Credits
There are many vectors.
  • You can check if the DP port is open and try to brute-force DB username and password
  • You can search for DB management page like MyAdmin and brute-force DB username and password
  • SQL injection in the web page
  • SQL backup stored somewhere on the web root
  • DB and credentials are stored on public git repository
Can you send me sql injection?

Zoomer

Zoomer

The One and Only
Master VIP
Mar 10, 2019
Not close to you
Credits
@Prospecmarley , @nguyenquyet - Since you guys are obviously to stupid to exploit potential openings or figure it out on your own it just doesn't seem to be for you! You shouldn't attempt to do things you don't understand at all. It actually could backfire for you by infecting your own computer while attempting that kind of stuff due to your utter incompetence.

Zoomer

Zoomer

The One and Only
Master VIP
Mar 10, 2019
Not close to you
Credits
Just as an afterthought, there is nothing wrong with the section Hacking and Security however I think it would be good to consider banning threads focusing on malicious hacking on SN. Especially when asked by obviously clueless script kiddies. As far as I remember the focus always used to be on PEN testing and prevention.
In the end that would be only a protection measure for the 'clueless'. Not knowing what they do from start potentially just leads to them destroying their own PC's due to not knowing how to work with some files / software after getting them. :cool: ;)
Up to @WinSys32 to think about and decide on. :)

Reactions: WinSys32
Status
Not open for further replies.