Question How to stream my webcam to website?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
bockey

bockey

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 8, 2017
Credits
Hello!

I need free solution to stream (broadcast) webcam to my own site.

I was trying to do that with OBS, but no luck. Can someone explain me what I need to install to be able to do that?

Is it possible to do make stream with some software then just to paste embed code to the site? If not, what is the easiest way?

Thanks for all!

T

the10thplanet

Sep 1, 2018
Credits
multple ways. Search for plugins for discord, twitch,

bryandel

bryandel

Nov 26, 2019
Earth
Credits
You need a streaming server or you can just use facebook live or youtube for free