1. Please Sign Up if you don't have account. And Login if you have account.

How to take a screenshot , edit it and share it [video guide]

Discussion in 'Webmaster Tutorials' started by dir50main, Sep 8, 2018.

1. dir50main

dir50main New Member New Member

Dirshot is a Screenshot sharing and editing tool that is very easy to use and offers you alot of functions.

Functions:
    -Screenshot:
    (Ηοtkeys supported)

Full Screen
    Selected Area
    Active Window
    You can also:
    Copy screenshot to clipboard
    Save screenshot on pc
    Share screenshot online

[​IMG]
    Youtube Video Tutorial:

Download links:
    Your post count must be 5 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

Your post count must be 5 in order to see this link. You currently have 0 post(s)

Worfie and Fishy! like this.
  2. halo2freaks

halo2freaks New Member SN Confirmed Member

best tool i have found that does screen capture / sharing etc is ShareX is also opensource

3. loveusneha

loveusneha New Member SN Confirmed Member

Really you guys need third party software for taking screenshot?
    use prtscreen & Paint | Third Party software not required for taking screenshot.

4. Worfie

Worfie New Member New Member

i was bout to say the same thing loveusneha though print screen + photoshop for me these days...

5. Scriptz Green

Scriptz Green Registered+ SN Confirmed Member

For taking screenshot of a website:
    If you use Google Chrome, and you don't want to use any extension, you can just open the developer tool (Ctrl+Shift+I) and then open up the commands (Ctrl+Shift+P) and then type "full" into the search box. Press enter or click "[Screenshot] Capture full size screenshot" for quick screenshot download.

De Custo likes this.
  6. Just Dior

Just Dior New Member New Member

if just need pict of site, nimbus capture (chrome plugins) is quite reliable too