Question IonCube Decoder v10 PHP 5.6

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
K

K4zBeK

Jan 29, 2019
Credits
I need help:-( to decode below file (ionCube10 PHP 5.6)
1 file decoded, 2nd file have additional custom encoding, dont have a time for that sry bro
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
Hi can someone help me decode the script below. It requires IonCube Decoder v10 and PHP 5.6
Hello. This is your file, enjoy ;-)

B

BrianChadwick73

Dec 10, 2017
Credits
I'm sure there use to be a website that you could upload a php file, then it decodes it for you, maybe took down years ago.

Reactions: bhargav
Tanbir Hasan

Tanbir Hasan

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 16, 2018
Credits
Hey All,
I need just one file to decode. ionCube PHP 5.6

Anyone please help me.

Attachments