JChatSocial Enterprise v2.42 - Joomla 4.x

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Aiwax75

Aiwax75

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 29, 2019
Credits
JChatSocial Enterprise v2.42 - chat component for Joomla

Ares Category: JOOMLA »Components
Here you can free download JChatSocial Enterprise v2.42 - a chat component for Joomla.

DEMO

JChatSocial Enterprise v2.42 is a powerful communication system with support for video chat, voice chat, avatars and integration with popular extensions JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, Kunena and others. JChatSocial is a simple and powerful extension for Joomla! to communicate with other users. JChatSocial offers advanced features like attachment sharing, sounds, avatars, mobile support and more.

Attachments