Request Looking for JoySale 4.x

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
soniXx123

soniXx123

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 18, 2018
Credits
Hi,

anyone have a version of JoySale 4.x? I am looking almost around a month now for it.

M

Mohtawaa

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 12, 2019
Credits
I have version 3.2 but the license file is encrypted, can you decrypt it for me, that is.
I also have all the scripts and applications for the appkodes.com site, if you are interested I want you to decrypt the encoded codes.

Attachments

Reactions: anis15
soniXx123

soniXx123

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 18, 2018
Credits
I have version 3.2 but the license file is encrypted, can you decrypt it for me, that is.
I also have all the scripts and applications for the appkodes.com site, if you are interested I want you to decrypt the encoded codes.
Send me the full app and i will nulled for you.

SAngel

SAngel

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 7, 2018
Credits
Send me the full app and i will nulled for you.
I can help too! Now found 4. version, but unfortunately only for the money, I plan to buy. And with your history can help!

MaxMoor

MaxMoor

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 5, 2019
Sunny Beach, Болгария
Credits
3.4 version of there is no in nature. no need to mislead people! There is a fixed version 3.2-1!
I talk to the developers and they have confirmed the order of the versions