Mageno Certification

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
I

iamdev

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 21, 2019
Credits
hi everyone, i am magneto developer for more than 3 years now but now i want to get magento certificate to upgrade my profile.
if there is any Magento certified or anyone has content regarding preparation of magento certification or any guide line please let me know. Thanks

CFManiac

CFManiac

Previously J Harvey
SN Confirmed Member
Sep 18, 2019
Credits
I myself am a Magento Developer for nearly 15-ish years. I've read over the Certification Pre-Quizzes and such, and If I may, I don't think the price of any of the Magneto Certifications is worth it.
That's my opinon, however I know of some great resources (not certification Material) That may help.

Reactions: alogzorazero