Resource icon

Magento 2.2.4 2.2.4

No permission to download
  • Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

I Like dick, don't like it? not my problem
SN Confirmed Member
Jul 5, 2017
Credits
Mercedes-Benz submitted a new resource:

Magento 2.2.4 - We are pleased to present Magento Open Source 2.2.4.

We are pleased to present Magento Open Source 2.2.4. This release includes new tools and numerous functional fixes and enhancements, plus a substantial number of contributions from the wider Magento community.

Highlights
Look for the following highlights in this release:

• Significant new bundled extensions that add instant and accurate tax and shipping calculations right from the cart:
    • Amazon Pay provides a trusted, familiar way for...
Read more about this resource...

J

JohnSmith0

SN Confirmed Member
May 5, 2019
Credits
i m sorry but is this nulled version?

C

cham

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 5, 2018
Credits
how do we upgrade from this version to the new one?

Mouad Berhil

Mouad Berhil

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 2, 2015
Credits
is this version nulled or just regular one ?

I

iamdev

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 21, 2019
Credits
magento is getting better with every release, i can say 2.2.4 still have lot of bugs in it. looking forward for magento 2.3. awesome features are coming in this edition

S

sigii112

Sep 26, 2019
Credits
Thanks time to have a look if its beter as wordpress