Magento 2.3 Help (Intermittent Product Data)

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
M

Milenis

SN Confirmed Member
May 19, 2019
Credits
Hello Everyone,

I'm having an issue wherein if I create 3 products, they will work fine. However,the 4th to 6th product will have an issue wherein even if the backorder status is set to no, people can still order beyond the allowed stock quantity. Creating a 7th to 10th product will work fine again. It usually happens in increments of 3-4 before the bug appears.

Already did the following steps:

Reindex, Redeploy, Upgrade
Removed Varnish for the meantime
Resetting Managed Stock - Yes, Backorders No (Global)

I'm scratching my head already because of this bug. Any tips on where to look at?