Resource icon

Magento EE 1.14.4.4 with Sampledata not touched / not nulled 1.14.4.4

No permission to download
  • Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
G

Gino1979

UPLOADER +
Sep 5, 2016
Credits
Gino1979 submitted a new resource:

Magento EE 1.14.4.4 with Sampledata not touched / nulled - magento1, Enterprise, 1.14.4.4,

Magento Commerce 1.14.4.4 Release Notes
This version (or patch SUPEE-11295, which applies to older versions of Magento) provides resolution of multiple critical security issues and functional fixes. These security enhancements help close cross-site scripting, arbitrary code execution, and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues.

We recommend upgrading your Magento store to this latest version. See...
Read more about this resource...