Magento Magento Hosting

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.

Is this threat usefull for you?

• Total voters
G

Gino1979

UPLOADER +
Sep 5, 2016
Credits
I opened this threat to start a discussion about your magento hosting experience. I think this could be good helping point for all magento user. We would like to know where do you host, which hosting package do you use (name and kind of hosting like shared, vps or dedicated server). What is the price for it and how is the after sale service.

daniel griffiths

daniel griffiths

Dec 13, 2016
Credits
Hi, We're using TSO Host and they are pretty good, We've got a large VDS hosting package running the site. When we switched from godaddy (standard hosting package) our site speed went through the roof. The support from them is unreal always helpful and pretty fast response times.

Definitely recommend!

N

noelx

Mar 29, 2018
Credits
You shouldn't start a 'threat' like that!

jokes aside... A2Hosting seems good, but didn't try. Their sales team have great knowledge. InMotion hosting is good too, responsive when support is needed
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
Anyone hosting relatively large/popular Magento on Shared hosting?

A

aluxian

Dec 14, 2018
Credits
I use Hetzner Cloud and can't recommend it enough.

I'm hosting one Magento 2 website on a CX21-CEPH machine with 2vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 40 GB SSD, 20 TB TRAFFIC, and fault tolerant disk storage (ceph cluster). It has backups activated so all-in-all paying €7. On the server I have cron jobs that back up the MySQL database and other important files to Backblaze B2. These cron jobs run as often as every minute depending on how up to date I want the backups to be and are kept for 1-3 days. Paying < $1 to Backblaze.

Good performance, disk problems taken care of, 2 sets of backups, and incredibly small price.