1. Please Sign Up if you don't have account. And Login if you have account.

Mechopirate on Sale

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by masterg0g0, Aug 29, 2019.

1. masterg0g0

masterg0g0 Administrator Staff Member SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Hi All,

If you have seen the last months with scriptznull, we have seen some changes in management and also owners of the entire Mecho network. We want to focus on scriptznull in the coming months and to be focussed.. we want to let go of some the websites.. Today being Mechopirate.com

Interested parties can ping me on

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

and i will be waiting for your offers.. Below are some of the details of the site. We will provide you a 1 month of hosting for the site for you transfer it to your hosting servers.. we might even help you with the migration.

Thank You

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. aferr

aferr New Member SN Confirmed Member

What is the price of mechopirate?

3. Soul-Reaver

Soul-Reaver Previously Ali Rashid SN Confirmed Member

hi Master gogo please check my posts still it shows me 1 count please help thankyou

denizzkra and soniXx123 like this.
  4. Weebo

Weebo New Member SN Confirmed Member

cannot see images on my side, comes up with permission error page.

Viav and vasjojo like this.
  5. masterg0g0

What is the price of mechopirate?
    pls PM me or ping me on discord.. we are open for offers.

denizzkra and vasjojo like this.
  • masterg0g0

cannot see images on my side, comes up with permission error page.
    Approve.. You should be able to see now.. PM me if you need more details..

vasjojo likes this.
  • Weebo

Weebo New Member SN Confirmed Member

Approve.. You should be able to see now.. PM me if you need more details..
    unfortunately not.. seems i can't do much at all on the forum :-(

Delean and lklk like this.
  • Ljacko

Ljacko New Member New Member

I'm seriously interested in buying Mecho.Pirate. I've been around these forums for many years (not this one) and would love to have a hand in running one again. I had a part in ScriptsNation. What would you be looking for price wise? I'd rather not send an offer in blindly. Like I said, unlike most people that are "interested" I generally am.

All the best.

• Ljacko

Ljacko New Member New Member

I also can't see the attached images?
    Thank you.

Delean, lklk, Weebo and 1 other person like this.
  • Ted579

Ted579 New Member New Member

Please upload the images using imgur or something like that so everyone can see... the board limitations make it impossible for everyone.

is BTC accepted?

Delean likes this.
  • Jithesh

Jithesh New Member New Member

unable to view the attached images, can you please allow, still im on 3 posts :-(

Delean and lklk like this.