Tutorial [Method] Free Dropbox Plus 2TB Storage

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
C

(c) Esseā„¢

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 4, 2016
Credits
First step: user a VPN (Italy) or a proxy, why not?? šŸ˜‚

Then you should register on dropbox using this link : https://www.dropbox.com/register?trigger=nr

Follow the next steps

1. Click on Upgrade and select plus option for Individual.
2. Now select ā€œDirect debitā€ as a payment option.
3. Click on Italy flag on that website. You will see personal information of Italy resident.
4. Just copy the person name, Iban number and postcode. Use this website - make sure you choose Italy: Get a whole new identity at the Fake Name Generator
5. Paste the details in corresponding fields in the payment field.
6. Check the "I agree" box and hit the 'Buy now' button.

And that's all! You've got +2TB storage on dropbox. Congrats!

Reactions: McMoney and danmcr
M0DSAUC3

M0DSAUC3

Previously iSmokeCrackDEV
SN Confirmed Member
Apr 10, 2018
Credits
doesnt work, need iBan verifcation