Question Nulled vs Retail

UtOpiK

Nulled version is a cracked version, means code has been change to removed license check.
And retail version is untouched version, it will require the license when try to install the ipboard. (So, you must paid)

Gerry

The only difference is the price IPB board is $300 odd + so much every 6 months, where nulled is free, no difference in the software get it from a trusted source and you are fine. There is no need to worry about it very rare to get a take down notice, and it depends on your host provider if they bother.

Gerry

Danger from having the board shut down? So you're using they'll notice my null add-ons and try to shut me down anyway despite having paid for a license? And host it on an off-shore server? Pretty sure my site is hosted in the USA. What exactly are you saying?
Hi buddy being hosted in the USA is not off shore, you need Russia, or China, any country that has no DMCA treaty most of the software comes from the USA and can shut you down, however you can hide the file that contains the nulled registration, then their is less chance of you being told to take it down, like I said before, there is a lot they have to do to enforce a take down, so most times they dont bother issueing them, they want the bigger fish.

Tricky

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Iv used nulled for years with no issue but id recommend paying if your site grows

Tricky

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Hi buddy being hosted in the USA is not off shore, you need Russia, or China, any country that has no DMCA treaty most of the software comes from the USA and can shut you down, however you can hide the file that contains the nulled registration, then their is less chance of you being told to take it down, like I said before, there is a lot they have to do to enforce a take down, so most times they dont bother issueing them, they want the bigger fish.
I totally agree I was using a shared server that was based in the USA for years well 10 in fact with nulled software I even affiliated with them and well not ever a take down they don't care its for the developer to take action not them