OFFER free C-panel Hosting with unlimited SDD storage and unlimited Bandwidth for 1/Year

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
bongo

bongo

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 26, 2017
Credits
Webhosting offer only for SCRIPTZNULL Member.

Free 1 year host. after 1 year you will start to pay 108 USD only per year

(This offer is only for 20 Account) Use this coupon code SCRPTZ2020 and offer link is https://uhuruhost.co.tz/cart.php?a=add&pid=38

All account comes with:
Unlimited SDD Storage Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domain
Softaculous Script Installer
Free SSL Certificates
cPanel/Litespeed
CloudLinux
Free Migration
Uk Datacenter

domain.png

Attachments

Reactions: dailt
K

KillSwitch

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 20, 2016
Credits
Hmm, thank you for the offer. I made use of it today. How long does it take to be activated and I see an unpaid invoice, but it's supposed to be 0.

U

unkoew

Previously killexx
SN Confirmed Member
Aug 25, 2016
Credits
all unmetered and free? nice joke.

good luck on your hosting business with your reseller account from skynethosting xd

PD: skynethosting doesn't allow unlimited shit they limit you inodes per reseller account for all your clients, so you must be checking that before offering unlimited crap free on forums.

J

Joesab

Jul 18, 2020
none
Credits
Edit: 2 weeks waiting for them to activate it
and still nothing it is TOTALLY FAKE!!!!

Yeah it´s not unlimited at all as they promise, of course it is trash hosting compared to VPS hosting for high traffic websites

but hey 1 year for free

you can´t turn down that offer

it is enought for my small hosting needs

I use my VPS for high demand apps/sites
and will use this ¨Free hosting¨ for the rest so I don´t saturate my VPS

and for that I am grateful
they still haven´t activated my account (just created it 10 min ago)

I will update with more details when they activate me or ban me LOL

Last edited: