One of the best web hosting (i Think)

erickj84

Awards
Hi guys, sorry for my bad english but the rules are the rules.

I´m fron Venezuela and here its very dificult to have a very good choice (we can have $ by the regular way) so i´m looking for the best solution for a couple of months and obvioulsy Rapidgator and GoDaddy are a good choiche but looking a little more I finded iPage.com, the have very low prices and good plans but they cacht me with PayPal option to pay.

I think they are one of the best choices. Anybody know about they services?

I´m not post any image why i dont think that is necessary, just google it by the name.

If anybody know about a better option i will hear it o... read it in this case.

lagiosman

Awards
Hi guys, sorry for my bad english but the rules are the rules.

I´m fron Venezuela and here its very dificult to have a very good choice (we can have $ by the regular way) so i´m looking for the best solution for a couple of months and obvioulsy Rapidgator and GoDaddy are a good choiche but looking a little more I finded iPage.com, the have very low prices and good plans but they cacht me with PayPal option to pay.

I think they are one of the best choices. Anybody know about they services?

I´m not post any image why i dont think that is necessary, just google it by the name.

If anybody know about a better option i will hear it o... read it in this case.

Hello friend, yes it's a very good service but I think if you want something unlimited (actually it's never unlimited but close enough) for share hosting you go straight to hosting24 and if you want to do some serious business, Ubuntu VPS hosted by google cloud services...

Mailna

Awards
hi,
try a2hosting its good by speed and tech, nice suport team, fastest response.

Mailna

Awards
for affordable or cheap hosting check hostinger or smarterasp(60days free trial)

eminempk

Awards
Hello,

Try HostingFest with affordable and reliable hosting, and quick ticket response from them.

Thank you.

AmiboPunny

Awards
Try Hostinger they run multiple promos if your lucky you may get the 0.68 dollar that's cheap for me.

sabriasat

Awards
i used warez-host for a long time and they are awsome , with good support but no cheap server .

denek

Awards
I haven't preferred hosting since the cloud came out. Especially I prefer serverless structures

nsevimov

Awards
iPage in one dedicated machine put 1000 clients and i not recommend this company.

If you search high CPU, IO, RAM score choose VPS from DigitalOcean or OVH.
Then your sites will load like a rocket!

Weebo

Awards
Simple. if you're after some sort of "warez"-ish host, get some hosting at buyvm/buyshared, in their LU location.

If you're after something that's not warez-ish.. still.. get some hosting at buyvm/buyshared, they are absolutely awesome with their support.

Kaerali

Awards
I've tried different hosts and I had a lot of troubles with them until I arrived at OVH. There are probably more good options out there but I don't mind trying out other companies with my luck. I NEVER had a single issue with OVH in 3 years until now, it is almost 365 days online, the times I've seen my server down I can count them with one hand. I think I have only one ticket with them time ago when my server got down 1 hour or so and I wanted some info about it, they replied me fast as hell, explaining everything really well (a raid got fked up if I remember correctly).

I look like I'm publishing them lol but I'm really happy with this company tbh after all the troubles I had before...

engin0618

Awards
Try Enghost with affordable and reliable hosting, and quick ticket response from them.