1. Please Sign Up if you don't have account. And Login if you have account.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Did you know ScriptzNull is totally not-for-profit and relies on donations from members such as yourself to stay alive?
    If you enjoy the site and can help us please consider making a donation to keep the site alive, every $1 helps, This is our plea for help

You can Donate directly by using this link here: Donate Here
  3. Hi Guest,

Did you know that we now offer premium script installation services? no more being charged excessive amounts to test the scripts on offer, If a user purchases a premium service we will be offering the users space on our own offshore server.

Page is now live, Go and Have a Look
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you are downloading attachments you can NOT use Google Chrome OR Opera Browser It is blocking attachment Downloads! Try Mozilla Firefox
    Due to problems with our paypal account all credit purchases and upgrades must be purchased through the alternative links on the navigation bar, We apologise for the inconvenience and are trying to resolve this as soon as possible, Further Information Here
    You can however pay via bitcoin using this url

Dismiss Notice
We are Currently Experiencing problems with PayPal payments directly through the site, if you wish to upgrade, Donate or purchase credits please use the links on the Navigation Bar or Read Here for more information
You can however pay via bitcoin using this url

Annouce PayPal Issue

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dynamite, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Dynamite

Dynamite Mecho Network Owner Staff Member SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Due to reasons beyond our control our paypal accounts from this domain keep getting limited, for this reason no direct purchases can be made from the site now and are all to go through our network sites.

For VIP Upgrades please use the following Link:

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

To Purchase Credits Please use this link:

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

To Donate to the Site, Please use this link

our Bitcoin payments are still being accepted so you can still directly use those to purchase VIP Upgrades however at this moment in time Paypal is not in use so please use the alternative links or your payments will fail.

UPGRADES AND CREDITS CAN BE PURCHASED USING

Thanks

D

takide likes this.
    Newer Threads
    Latest Threads
  2. jeremmy

jeremmy Well-Known Member SN Member

Can i purchase the 1000 credits offer by 20 usd by paypal email?

3. Dynamite

yes you can

4. nirotheo

nirotheo New Member SN Member

Hello, i have bought coins from

under the same e-mail address. How can i get the coins on this website?

5. Dynamite

All credits purchased within the last few hours have had to be manually approved due to a dispute with a customer, the payment has been approved and credits have been applied to the relevant accounts.

Regards

6. Tek

Tek Member SN Member

When i buy on

the coin get me fast??

7. Dynamite

when the payment is received the credits are placed on your account upon confirmation

8. Tek

Tek Member SN Member

but i register on it with this account email or another?

9. Tek

Tek Member SN Member

is possibile to get a ads in your website? and what is the amount for get it? this is my website! Private-Hosting.eu

10. Dynamite

you can register whichever email you like providing you a) insert your username into the payment page b)open a support ticket and let us know the transaction ID

11. Dynamite

The website isn't showing here BUT i'm sure if you inbox me we can discuss something with regards to your advertising request