1.7 PLUGIN ELEMENTOR FOR PRESTASHOP

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
S

Sistems

Nov 5, 2018
Credits
Can it be used to attach elementor content in template positions, for example below product in product page, or only in blank new pages?

F

fataobstant

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 27, 2019
paris
Credits
Can it be used to attach elementor content in template positions, for example below product in product page, or only in blank new pages?
You can with jscomposer. No idea with this one. Wanted to test but the other guy said it's for WP. Who can confirm?

eusz

eusz

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 10, 2019
pl
Credits
it;s for presta but better dont use it, it;s hard later to import descriptions on some marketplaces, coz programs dont see desc. :<

Mirko11

Mirko11

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 2, 2019
Italy
Credits
Very strange. In Readme file you can see information for WP.

F

fataobstant

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 27, 2019
paris
Credits
it;s for presta but better dont use it, it;s hard later to import descriptions on some marketplaces, coz programs dont see desc. :<
Well, this is mainly used to have beautifull pages (home / cms), not to set custom content on the product description.

eusz

eusz

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 10, 2019
pl
Credits
Well, this is mainly used to have beautifull pages (home / cms), not to set custom content on the product description.
That;s true, this is beautifull but if you think about sell on market place please, be carefull, at the moment i correct so many items on my website, coz my "very good" webmaster did it and we can;t make automatic auctions :D

It;s depend about what you need etc, i'm trying thinking about futer and make it once perfect, but i know i will correct it few times hahah :D Everyone makes misstake, but you should learn on it :D

Happy New year Everyone