porto v3.2.4

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
F

fadedturbulence

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 29, 2017
Credits
Hmm would love to try the new version of this, but unfortunately scriptnullz upload feature is broken.

Can you possibly upload it to something like mega.nz or similar?

Really appreciate it :)

M

matsyll

Jun 8, 2018
Credits
download is working well...

but the theme isnt nulled... still necessary the activation code...

Reactions: Richardmax
R

Richardmax

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 11, 2017
Credits
ok, ill wait for your nulled code... :D
It is done.

Captura.JPG

Follow this step:
  1. Theme Files Upload
    - Upload via FTP
    Unzip Theme Package > Theme Files > Magento 2.x > Porto Theme.zip and upload all directories(There are 2 directories - app, pub) to magento 2 root directory.
    1. If you are using Magento 2.0.x, please only install patch magento 2.0.x.zip.
    2. If you are using Magento 2.1.x, no need to apply any theme patch.
    3. If you are using Magento 2.2.0-2.2.3, please install patch magento 2.2.x
    4. If you are using Magento 2.2.4 or above, please install patch Magnto 2.2.x and patch Magento 2.2.4 & above
    5. If you are using Magento 2.3.x (< 2.3.3) please install patch magento 2.3.x
      If you are using Magento 2.3.3 and above, please install patch Magento 2.3.x first, then upload patch Magento 2.3.3 & above
2- Upload the attached file to app/code/Smartwave/Porto/Helper
3- Open a command line in folder root of Magento and run commands via ssh using putty or others:
>$ php bin/magento setup:upgrade
>$ php bin/magento cache:clean
>$ php bin/magento cache:flush

4- Go to Stores > Configuration > General > Porto > Porto - Settings Panel > Installation and set the theme to import demos or blocks
5- Then go to Content > Design > Themes and check if Smartwave Porto is there
6- Go to Content > Design > Configuration and set the theme to Main Website or store, or wherever.
5- Sign out an go to the command line again and run

>$ php bin/magento cache:clean
>$ php bin/magento cache:flush

6- Maybe you will need to flush chrome cache and cookies also

I hope this will be helpful :cool:

Attachments

Reactions: matsyll and test008
T

test008

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 27, 2017
Credits
the data.rar can't be downloaded, downloaded file is 0 KB. 3Q!

R

Richardmax

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 11, 2017
Credits
I can't copy the code here because script null show a message: this content is spam-like :unsure:

R

Richardmax

SN Confirmed Member
Sep 11, 2017
Credits
i cant download the data too... =(
Go to \app\code\Smartwave\Porto\Helper and edit Data.php the function checkPurchaseCode to this:

PHP:
 public function checkPurchaseCode($save = false) { if($this->isLocalhost()){ return "localhost"; } if(!$this->_checkedPurchaseCode){ $code = $this->scopeConfig->getValue('porto_license/general/purchase_code'); $code_confirm = $this->scopeConfig->getValue('porto_license/general/purchase_code_confirm'); $this->_checkedPurchaseCode = "verified"; } return $this->_checkedPurchaseCode; }
then upload to the same path

🚫*** Do not use "return true" because some code sentences are needed to work fine