Question Roleplay

Yondu

SN Donator
Hi

I'm wondering if people are still into roleplay.

I mean like act as a normal person or use the police mods.

I personally love to use like LSPDFR mods or something and act if I'm real life police officer lol.

v1p3r2k5

SN Confirmed Member
People did this on GTAV? Odd, never seen nor heard of it. I mean I know people Roleplay board top or on say MMOs and the such but GTAV? Interesting.

fidzy

SN Confirmed Member
Yeah I used to love roleplay servers and still do. I've played at NGG, LSRP, RCRP among others and am looking for a zombie apocalypse roleplay server - something better than what everyone else has already tried. RPG element with realistic factions, motives and objectives.

I would act as trucker hooking trailers up and drive around.
There used to be specific servers oriented around trucking and trucking roleplay, the biggest one has since gone offline (Truckmania) however there's one called Convoy Trucking as far as I'm aware, might be worth checking out.

amendoim

IF you are really loking for roleplay, san andreas is the best, in MTA. You dont have the graphics, but you do have the gameplay

vaughan18

SN Confirmed Member
Hi

I'm wondering if people are still into roleplay.

I mean like act as a normal person or use the police mods.

I personally love to use like LSPDFR mods or something and act if I'm real life police officer lol.
its actually more popular everyday, there is a mod called FiveM which basically allows singleplayer mods in a simulated online environment so you can play modded gta with friends