Games SA:MP Nexalus Generation Roleplay ((MySQL + Released))

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
B

Bi0S

Leaks God
Staff member
Jun 11, 2015
Credits

Nexalus Generation RP Script

Features:

Family System: 12 Family slots, you can add more by increasing the MAX_Families.
New family level system, in-which every family have its own level, We have 3 levels till now, and every level have its own features.
Level 1: Can invite up to 10 members, and a custom HQ.
Level 2: Can invite up to 20 members, and a custom HQ.
Level 3: Can Invite up to 30 members, and a custom HQ.

* You can level up your family using family cookies, and you can recieve family cookies by the gang moderator or by achievming family achievments.

Faction System: 7 Factions.. LSPD, GOV, HA, NEWS, LSFMD, FBI, and DOC.
Every faction have its own command and own HQ, and thier ranks are totally different.
Example the LSPD have 16 Rank, you can add more if you wish.

Administrators System: Well, We have 9 administrative ranks.

1) Normal admin system, which is concerned 8 admin ranks.
2) Staff Observer, the high command 9 .

VIP System: Totally new VIP system.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
[hide]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/stelmc...Generation.zip

[/hide]