Question SharePoint / Joomla Integration

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
J

jps

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 9, 2017
Credits
Good afternoon. I hope everyone is safe and well during this pandemic.

I am curious if anybody in the community has been successful in creating a bidirectional way of providing documents located on an Office365 SharePoint deployment with Joomla. Specifically, I need to create a way to serve up online forms that once are filled out are then transmitted and stored on a secure SharePoint site. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

J

jps

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 9, 2017
Credits
It's been a while since I posted this and although I received no response, I have had success in developing a Joomla/Sharepoint form. If anyone runs into a similar problem, provide detailed specifics here and I'll do my best to guide you down the appropriate path.