IPB 4.2.x Videos (DevFuse) 3.3.6

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
L

LSDeep

DigiPunk
SN Confirmed Member
Jan 8, 2018
Planet Shroom
demonscripts.com
Credits
Videos is an application for organizing a video portal based on IPS 4.x. Allows users to send their videos. Support quick video upload. (for example, add a video from Youtube). Support import RSS for video. Improved design, new trends, tracking, bookmarks. Links to embed on the video page. Notification support. Set who can add videos, edit videos, delete videos, add comments, edit comments for each group. Sort and filter on the page. Thumbnails are loaded and saved locally to display next to videos when new videos are added using URLs. Support IPS tag class for video.

Attachments

S

Substance

SN Confirmed Member
Mar 5, 2019
Credits
Is there any way to change the display language to English?