Webmaster Tools

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
R

Rehmatktk

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 14, 2018
Credits
Hi guys, first of all thanks for my acceptance, but why it's taking long to get into the threed, usualy in other forums it not like that. anyway, let's come to the point. i need webmaster tools for seo, for keywords etc. as i am new in this field, who can gonna help ?

darkydev

darkydev

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 29, 2019
Credits
Here some tips:
First of all use keywords, the keywords need to explane the website and what it have,
The description need to talk about yours website and give the full review of your website.

Content, dont forget to set as more as you can content inside your website that give more information about your product.

use tags and keywords that you setted to create the best content that google will read.

Also use friendly URLs, the friendly URLS must give as more information as you can about the page, for example,
If you selling shared hositng, dont use "plans.html" use: "shared-web-hosting.html" , Google likes it ;)

About getting more visitors and bots, use Google blogs and other platforms and create posts with links to your website,

Good luk :)

Need more, ask and ill give you more.

Reactions: bdkamrul550