Magento What are the *must have* plugins for magento 2++ paid or free?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
zerdnem

zerdnem

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 1, 2019
Credits
Currently we have not used any plugin but we are planning on installing a store locator plugin. So guys, what are the most useful or must have plugins for magento

S

Scrippie

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 30, 2019
haarlem
Credits
We have good use for many Mageplaza plugins, such as Blog module and SEO suite. Also One Step Checkout is not-to-be-missed.

• Angry
Reactions: Hoolahoop
H

Hoolahoop

Dec 30, 2019
Hoofddorp
Credits
We have good use for many Mageplaza plugins, such as Blog module and SEO suite. Also One Step Checkout is not-to-be-missed.
I disagree... Mageplaza is exactly one of the examples that I would not recommend: lots of typo's, and breaking modules with every magento update

Reactions: domenico
L

Long Le

May 8, 2017
Credits
I highly recommended using modules from Amasty vendor. I have been using many of their M1 and M2 modules without any problems and their customer service is top-notch.

Reactions: kev in and Andrej
K

kooltools

SN Confirmed Member
Jun 25, 2018
Credits
Mirasvit also has really good code quality

Jake Walter

Jake Walter

SN Confirmed Member
Mar 16, 2017
Credits
To be honest, almost all module builders in M2 are shitty. They don't collab together and each update breaks something in Magento 2. My suggestion; try to keep the module amount as low as possible. My suggestion would be;

- MagePlaza
- Geissweb
- Mirasvit
- Amasty