What do you recommend to start with hacking?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
E

erikpro3

Feb 2, 2019
Credits
Yes, and try some forensics softwares.
Kali is one of the best pre built suites.

Reactions: bdkamrul550
E

edsphinx

SN Confirmed Member
Feb 14, 2016
Credits
I would like to extend this question to:

Recommend material for social network hacking like FB, Instagram, Twitter accounts?

I think is one of the most interesting topics

W

./w00t

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 24, 2019
Credits
read read read, i would start installing vmware and kali linux on it.

learn linux first, so you get used on it.

you can take the oscp course, its a paid certification for ethical hackers where they teach you on a real environment in a private VPN how to hack each scenario windows linux from sqli to program shellcode, and open you a gate to take a nice job because it security jobs are increasing and more demanding year after year.

M

Magento

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 29, 2019
Credits
There are 2 types of hacking:

First is the social profile hacking - ... just give up, modern platforms are very strong and it's not worth it anymore! The only thing you can do is guess passwords and make sure you use a proxy from the same country that the profile is when you succeed entering the account!

Second is the website hacking - you just have to know the holes that open source platforms like WordPress have and use them in your advantage. You can be a script kiddie, or become a real programmer (it would take years) and do your scripts alone.

There is another way also but I don't recommend making viruses and fucking with other people's lives!

Z

zubairblaze

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 2, 2019
Credits
yea, Kali Linux is good for startup and there is tons of helping material online available for this OS as well.

D

denek

SN Confirmed Member
Aug 12, 2019
Credits
You must learn Network and System Administration after that C,C++,Phyton ;) + maybe a little electronic

L

lomeris

Sep 26, 2019
Credits
Hacking is wide area. I would suggest hand on hacking. Try some CTFs, when CTF is over search write-ups and read how to get flag. then try next CTF. After some time you will be able to complete simple tasks by your self.

M

Maldygg

Jul 12, 2019
Credits
If u know some System, net and programing basics, you can try Hackthebox(dot)com it's and CTF site u can learn to use hacking tools and tricks there. It's really usefull.