Magento What is your favorite Magento Theme?

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
V

vip.millennium

Jun 14, 2019
Credits
recently used market 2 theme for M2, nice and fast theme with over 22 homepages, easy to install and customize blocks

Reactions: arcane_ba and febe
soniXx123

soniXx123

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 18, 2018
Credits
We use Market. This theme is for us perfect because is it bootstrap 4 and it use an separate mobile theme.

P

Prasad0889

Jun 14, 2019
Credits
I have loved using the Fastor Theme for Shopify from Themeforest. It has a lot of options though and you may get confused at the start, but later on you will get to know everything.

F

fireball83

May 10, 2017
Credits
I prefer the Proto template as it has got better features then the Ultimo and have now been updated much

Reactions: arcane_ba
D

dean11517

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 30, 2019
Credits
i was trying most of the theme you guys metioned, and they are all good theme. But the one i made a lot of customization then run for real is my favoration theme.

M

matboi524

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 24, 2018
Credits
Most themes which are popular are well supported and come with there own extensions added or you can purchase from the same theme maker and they will keep theme and extensions updated,

however problems happen when you want to add your own extensions and customization - conflicts will happen and slow down the sites - Best to test the demo however it will not give you a total experience and realiable load times until you have your own products added.

If your a new user you will spend many hours and days if not months delays trying to resolve conflicts or will have to hire developers to fix them - but the best ones will charge alot and cheapest ones are rubbish again will delay you for weeks and weeks

Reactions: yobin82
M

Magento

SN Confirmed Member
Apr 29, 2019
Credits
Themes look good on the front but the code is a real mess! I don't have a favorite magento theme except the one I build myself, because it's better for you website to be optimized and sell, instead of being slow and customers going away from it.

M

mohd

SN Confirmed Member
Dec 29, 2018
Earth
Credits
I am currently using porto theme v3.1.8. But i am using them for headers and footer only. The body of the page i use pagebuilder's to create my own customized templates. I think this is the best approach. Note that all page builders doesnt have a solution to edit the header and footer because it is complex this is why i rely on porto to select the ones i like.

H

Hb com

Super VIP
Jul 28, 2019
Credits
I have M2, tried both Porto theme and ultimo, both good , but Ultimo has alot more theme customisation settings

Reactions: eric0123
S

sss3955

SN Confirmed Member
Jul 24, 2019
Credits
I also think ultimo is currently the best magento theme, more customisation settings too

S

Slopo

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 16, 2016
Credits
I have been using Porto for a year now but have since figure out that there are lots of themes user friendlier (more integrations and less html pages in quickstart packages). One of the themes, that i enjoy working with more than Porto is definitely BoxStore.

L

lucasmattos

Jul 30, 2019
Credits
I like porto theme but not can download nulled to install in my shop

B

bgaiteiro

May 25, 2017
Credits
Ultimo and Siemon & Salazar from themeforest. Already created about 10 stores with Siemon and works very good to be a base of a project.

O

ovidiu3

Oct 1, 2019
Credits
a very good theme is Smarket - Fluid Responsive from themeforest, I did not find nulled for version 2.3.2; but the theme depends on what products you want to sell!

H

Hu Jun

SN Confirmed Member
Mar 20, 2019
Credits
There are many themes on themeforest, such ultimo, porto, fatest, claue and so on. Just have a look at the best seller list from themeforest.

W

wefwef

SN Confirmed Member
Jan 16, 2017
Credits
We use Market. This theme is for us perfect because is it bootstrap 4 and it use an separate mobile theme.
Can you display a separate theme in different devices? I don't mean just by screen width.