WHMCS 6.3.0 RC1 BETA NULLED By Mecho.Network

Released WHMCS 6.3.0 RC1 BETA NULLED by ScriptzNull.NL 6.3.0 RC1 BETA

No permission to download

Nullz

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Nullz submitted a new resource:

WHMCS 6.3.0 RC1 BETA NULLED By Mecho.Network - Nulled by Mecho.Network

This version of WHMCS 6.3.0 RC1 BETA NULLED has been nulled by Mecho.Network (Downloaded from WHMCS and Nulled). We do not include anything to harm your site.
This is a Beta Release and should not be used for live sites only testing purposes.

Items all unlocked to use include:

• Branding Removal
  • Project Management Addon
  • Licensing Addon
  • Mobile Edition...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Svdongkhoi

So can you tell me. I want bought this and sale domain and hosting. it't work fine?? and blocked by whmcs???
If this files work live life i will buy its

EvilGenius

WHMCS Expert
UPLOADER +
The following problems have been found with the ionCube Loader installation:
  • The following ini files could not be found by the Wizard: /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/05-opcache.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/10-pdo.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-gd.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-intl.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-json.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-mcrypt.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-mysql.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-mysqli.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-pdo_mysql.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-pdo_pgsql.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-pdo_sqlite.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-pgsql.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-pspell.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-readline.ini,/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-sqlite3.ini
    This may be due to server restrictions in place.
  • The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.
Что я делаю не так? что и куда еще надо прописать ?
This is a beta version of WHMCS, I highly suggest you use the RC or Release Candidate.
https://scriptznull.nl/resources/whmcs-6-3-1-nulled-by-mecho-network.2634/

Also please read over the site rules, all post must be in English.
https://scriptznull.nl/threads/scriptznull-rules.2315/