Released WHMCS 7.1.1 Nulled by Mecho.Network 7.1.1

No permission to download

Neeiro

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Just tried install and got

Fatal error
:
The encoded file /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/index.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0

any ideas?

EDIT: I'm going to try a reinstall as the cron jobs are reporting a similar error...
<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: <br>The encoded file <b>/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/init.php</b> is corrupt. in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

Last edited:

Nullz

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I am sorry what does call back mean?
Callbacks are code that sends WHMCS your server and domain IP and domain name and server host info on where its installed so they can have it taken down using the DMCA act and get your info.

Denzon

Callbacks are code that sends WHMCS your server and domain IP and domain name and server host info on where its installed so they can have it taken down using the DMCA act and get your info.
ahh so it's so risky to use a nulled software. would they even care to take down a tiny hosting ? thanks for answering.

Regarding the software, thanks a lot, it's so useful even for demo as well.

Yondu

SN Donator
SN Donator
SN Confirmed Member
I know that 300$ is 300 credit
But we assume that 300 credit is 300$

So would you please make it cheaper than 300
300 credits is not 300$ + I don't think it will be cheaper because this is some good post if you know what I mean.

annya

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
It is not 300$ it is 300 Credits
See we don't have that much credits so please make it as free.. So our website name and community will have an meaning.
scriptz null so make it as free. Or share me the downloading link

Yondu

SN Donator
SN Donator
SN Confirmed Member
See we don't have that much credits so please make it as free.. So our website name and community will have an meaning.
scriptz null so make it as free. Or share me the downloading link
We are not giving away things for free (leechers)

Also just make some quality posts if you can't wait or just buy some.

Dan

Dark Lord
SN Donator
@annya @compuscience

The original uploader has confirmed the price has been reduced, i've not yet had chance to check the new price but as the original poster is an Admin i've no reason to doubt them