WHMCS 7.1.1 Nulled by Mecho.Network

Released WHMCS 7.1.1 Nulled by Mecho.Network 7.1.1

No permission to download

VENOM

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I don't know why anyone would submit a resource claiming it's fully nulled including all modules when there is ioncubed code on the project management system and it shows the license isn't valid

compuscience

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
300 credits is not 300$ + I don't think it will be cheaper because this is some good post if you know what I mean.
Thanks but i know what you mean
And it's very expensive for 300 credit
If i get it i will make it for scriptznull members for 50 credit
Thanks

nitram

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
essentially a new person into the forum c;an not be able to download this theme, unless they have been members for like months. $300

xdelios

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Thanks

I prefer using this Mecho release instead of other so called "nulled" ones around the web.
You never know what someone puts in the code.

Ihor

is it possible to update from nulled whmcs to latest version? I meaning autoupdates. Thanks.

bhargav

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Just tried install and got

Fatal error
:
The encoded file /home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/index.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0

any ideas?

EDIT: I'm going to try a reinstall as the cron jobs are reporting a similar error...
<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: <br>The encoded file <b>/home/xxxx/public_html/xxx/init.php</b> is corrupt. in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
version of php and ioncube mismatch

sunb3am

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
as far as i know, that release from Mecho.Network works like a charm.
I upgraded my old 6.x installation without any issue at all.
Uploaded onto WHCMS folder everything, run the /install/ script, it recognized the previous installation, finished in under a minute, and everything is in place.
Wordpress addon is working also like a charm.

Nice to be here, enjoying your releases guys.

jr tam

Mecho.Network is trusted, and the version: 6.3.0 is used without problems, now I want to use this new version.

Last edited by a moderator:

marklodge

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Yes, they even worry about tiny websites. I setup one a few years back, it was a really tiny and non functional site but they sent me an email saying I must take it down or buy a licence.
They even name the Shameless hosts. But I see that link is dead now

vvarehouse

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Cannot install.... blank screen like others reported. Other nulled versions work fine. Waste of credits.

Shameem Reza

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Whenever I install it, after few days a new user registering account, though I am deleting his account as he is not from my region. Now after deleting that user account, few days latter all my files being corrupted. Any idea why? Is there any special instruction to use nulled version?

Apexx

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Is the link down? I tried downloading it but says it cant be found...