WHMCS 7.2.1 FULLY NULLED + CALLBACKS REMOVED

WHMCS 7.x WHMCS 7.2.1 FULLY NULLED + CALLBACKS REMOVED 7.2.1-NULLFIX.1

No permission to download

maskk

Thanks for the scripts, i hope i will get a chance to download it.
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
200 how can I get credit?

sujinwei

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Is there any proof that this version does not have callback? Otherwise, I would think this version is nothing more than a change to the license.php, and other documents have not been declassified and reviewed.:)

lofrank

I'm pretty sure that I have set 777 permission on configuration.php, attachements and so on.
But still get read/write permission error.
Anyone can give some comments?
Thanks
when I update 7.1.2 to 7.2.1 will there be databases problem? can I integrate?
Anytime I do updating, I will backup the DB first.

jjmv

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
Remember forum only in En.....not6 Es....not Pt JUst plain old En

Jithesh

Why 200 Euros for a Script Share ?
whats the purpose of this forum, if we cant download anything without a credit ?

Dan

Dark Lord
SN Donator
Why 200 Euros for a Script Share ?
whats the purpose of this forum, if we cant download anything without a credit ?
You will find that the script is 200 Credits, not 200 Eur / USD, The more content you post and share the more credits you will achieve, we also run regular giveaways on our discord server which will give members either Credits, VIP Promotions or other such items.

The credit system is in place to encourage user interaction and also so members who wish to get premium content but cannot upgrade/purchase credits can share content in the resources area and set their own pricing which they receive 100% of the credits for.

jjmv

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
You know this people that complain a couple of credits for something is a lot try runnig a good board where"GUYS"will put up good stuff and make it easy. If it's so hard(credits) go do it your self. I found it here and I and here to stay. I just need to figure out how to upload

PhucedMODZ

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
is ioncube decoded or not? my hosting dont provide ioncube
is ioncube decoded or not? my hosting dont provide ioncube