Released WHMCS 7.5.1 7.5.1

No permission to download

TUGADJOF

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
TUGADJOF submitted a new resource:

WHMCS 7.5.1 - WHMCS

Release Notes
  • Encoded File Loading - In WHMCS v7.5.1 you have the option to control the Encoded File Loading feature. This feature was introduced in v7.5.0 to mitigate the possibility of fatal errors resulting from the inclusion of incompatible ionCube encoded files. Disabling this feature may be needed for some custom ionCube files. For example, the ionCube Online Encoder product currently produces files whose embedded content does not follow the same conventions of other encoded...
Read more about this resource...

Zeinc

Hi thank you so much for your work, please guidme if I already have a whmcs 7.5.1 with the "invalid license" redirect, I replace all in your nulled but still cant activate... can you help me please :D

Zeinc

What do you mean with invalid license?
Hi, thank you for the interest, my installation was in "Invalid License" before I get the script, the solution was:

Make a clean install from this script and keep the configuration file, like a manual upgrade but I was in the same version.

Thank you again.

eulinex

Best price verify domain to WHMCS.COM ! 6.99$ One Year ! 100% Secure full support all WHMCS...

Order ( Link )

Full Support Live Chat ...

vitalkaffff

When installing the script I encountered a problem The file /var/www/usr/data/www/mysite.com/index.php is corrupted.

marky960

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I have a problem with the WHMCS. After a week now the installation does not seem to work. All I get when trying to access the client area or the admin is "Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again."
Do you have a solution to this problem?

quasides

Registered+
SN Confirmed Member
I have a problem with the WHMCS. After a week now the installation does not seem to work. All I get when trying to access the client area or the admin is "Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again."
Do you have a solution to this problem?
That doesnt just happen.
Either you reconfigured your server or added a module or something.

that said, whmcs is super expensive even when you download as nulled.
if you really try to make abusiness with it you gonna loose a ton of money because of its chaotic invocie and payment management

so be aware anyone who intent to really use it, its a crappy software when it comes to the billing part.
at my first test with refunding at downgrading services i was able to produce a ghost credit.
it didnt apear anywhere that it was given. it didnt show up anywhere
then suddenly it gets deducted from the next invoice....

just one of many expamples how to toss money out of the window with that crapware

ofc i do not blame the uplaoder here, thanks to him i saved myyself from buying and going into refund process for possibly aeons
i intented to buy it but now well no thanks