WHMCS 7.7.1

klealbert

Awards
WHMCS 7.7 introduces a new way to browse modules and integrations available for WHMCS.

• Browse by category
  • Search by name or keywords
  • Learn about integrations and what they do
  • Links to support and documentation resources
  • Shortcuts to manage and work with modules
  • List of all your active modules
Includes all apps and integrations shipped with WHMCS by default as well as selected apps and integrations from the WHMCS Marketplace.

Accessible via the Setup menu, give it a try today.

Attachments

rahulkew

Awards
Is it nulled and callback removed. Please provide more information on it as it is not mentioned anywhere in the post
--- Posts Merged by Spam-Bot ---
I have tested this version on local server. Works like a charm

osman3322

Awards
Is it nulled and callback removed. Please provide more information on it as it is not mentioned anywhere in the post

imtom

Awards
I don't know if the callbacks are removed, but I can say it installed like a dream and I was able to put in a random keyed license and installed the full version found and clicked on update and it showed it updated from 7.5.3 to7.7.1 , branding seems to be working, meaning it wont have the WHMCS on the client side footer, Good job and great post

kevinwhite

Awards
Has anyone confirmed if the callbacks are removed on this - don't want to use it then get shut down

jjmv

Awards
Has anyone confirmed if the callbacks are removed on this? and if it installl to update?

dreamsboy

Awards
Has anyone confirmed if the callbacks are removed on this? and if it installl to update?