WHMCS 7.8.3 [Deleted]

• Hi Guest, Welcome to SN 2.0, A new start, towards making this forum great once again. A lot has happenned in the last 6 months along with a world Pandemic. As you can realize that this is a new site and i have tried to recover as much as possible from the old version but pls expect some areas which might be lost forover or replaced with better things. 1. Payment Options 2. Resources(Rebuild) 3. Fixing all Prefixes 4. Permissions & Forum Moderation are some areas which are being worked upon. I will continue to update all of you via this notification as i work in the background to get you the best experience. Lastly we will also clarify about the issues we have had. Pls have Patience as we fix all credits wallets on priority. Best Regards, SN Team. Stay Safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CicciManolesta

CicciManolesta

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 26, 2015
Credits
No working No nulled ...

Message for localhost : Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.
On the serve you need to install incube loaders as prerequisite

C

CMol414939

SN Confirmed Member
Nov 8, 2018
Credits
It's odd. I have downloaded before, but this time "No permission to download". Any indications as to why?

R

RaZer0r

Oct 11, 2015
Credits
Can someone please tell me why I'm unable to download this?

Z

zuby2402

SN Confirmed Member
Oct 10, 2017
Credits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.