1. Please Sign Up if you don't have account. And Login if you have account.

News WHMCS v7.6.0 Fully Nulled & Callback Removed

Discussion in 'WHMCS News' started by DarkCarnage, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Coolmurley

Coolmurley New Member New Member

How does the licence work. Which file to replace?

2. shogsgfx

shogsgfx New Member SN Confirmed Member

You're a Guest, you don't have permission to view links. Please Register or Login to view this link.

Is it good to use nulled WHMCS ? Does it includes all functions same as premium(paid) version ? Does it takes automatic updates or it will get blocked by provider (Does WHMCS team blocks nulled version from getting updates) ? Is it secure or may contain backdoor for intruders ?

I am new to nulled versions script domain and not sure if this are safe to use for business purpose. Apology if this is not the correct place to post this. Just curious to know answers for above queries.
    Some nulled are safe but base on my experience I have download a nulled WHMCS before that was 2014 and my site was hacked. that is the 1 reason why I used a licensed one.

imFaisal024 likes this.